At Banshy, we believe that it is possible to dress in the respect of the fabrics, as well as the men and women who work on them. This is a part of a process that repositioned the man in the heart of the economy and the environment by proposing to dress your difference at a fair price and using solidarity economy.
Fair Trade values
For more than forty years, fair trade has been proposing to reduce the social and environmental inequalities generated by conventional trade. A tool for ecological and solidarity transition, fair trade guarantees producers stable and remunerative prices in order to live their lives with dignity and adopt production methods that respect their environment
Privileging the social dimension only to economic aspects, fair trade is based on the following principles:
• Assure a fair job to the producers and artisans, the most disadvantaged, allowing them to fulfill their essential needs: health, education, housing, social protection ...
• Guarantee respect of the fundamental rights of the people (refusal to exploit children, slavery ...)
• Establish lasting relationships between economic partners
• Tend, as far as possible, towards the preservation of the environment
• Consume Products of Quality Products
A fair trade garment is designed to preserve the natural resources and well-being of those who made it. Its design respects economic criteria (commercial relationship over time, fair price ...), social (working time, age ...), environmental (non-hazardous substances, waste management ...) ..
We want to make a positive impact on our planet and the people on it, by inspiring people to make positive choice for the consumer.